Pay It Off
October 1–31, 2018
Now you can participate by mail!
Make a payment of $500 or more toward child support debt permanently owed to NYC and we will match that payment.
Pay your child support consistently?
You may qualify for additional reductions. Call 929-252-5200 for details!
- You have to pay at least $500 to participate, but you can pay Many people do
- We can only reduce the amount you owe to $0
- The debt must be permanently owed to the New York City Department of Social Services
Participating in Person
Come to our Customer Service Walk-In Center
151 West Broadway, 4th floor, New York, NY 10013 (between Worth St. and Thomas St. in Manhattan)
Monday–Friday (closed Mon., Oct. 8) 8 am–7 pm Saturday, Oct. 20 and Oct. 27 only 9 am–5 pm
- credit card
- debit card (must be Visa or MasterCard)
- certified check or personal check
- money order
Make checks or money orders payable to “NYS Child Support Processing Center.” Write your Case ID and “Pay It Off” in the section of the check or money order marked “Memo.”
Chambers St. stations for the 1, 2, 3, A, C, J, or Z Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall station for the 4, 5, or 6
Department of Social Services
To participate by mail, first call 929-252-5200
Human Resources Administration Department of Homeless Services
Office of Child Support Services